![]() |
| Fishing! |
![]() |
| We helped build a gravel path at Hutton's Shearwater Enclosure |
We helped deconstruct and move a yurt at Ngatiawa
And visited at Adi Leeson's House
Our whole group visited Billy Graham's "Naenae Boxing Academy"
While there Leah and I helped Rob work on his muscles :)
This is our group on a ferry ride through Marlborough Sounds
I'm taking a Marine Ecology class right now and as part of it we went tidepooling out on the peninsula. It was REALLY cool!
This was our whole group at the tidepools
Leah and I found a brittle star in the tide pools, it's a cousin of the sea star
Rob found this squid!
This past weekend we went hiking and camping up on Mt. Fyffe. We had expected to stay in the cabin there overnight, but it was REALLY full.....so we had to sleep outside.
It was really cold!
Good thing the sunrise was pretty! Even if only for a few minutes because of the clouds!















No comments:
Post a Comment