Tuesday, September 10, 2013

PICTURES!

Okay, sorry these aren't in very good order, I'll try to sort out who's in them for you, too.  Just CLICK on any of the pictures to make them all show up full screen size.  The quality isn't great, but you can still see what's happening in my life.

These are my roommates, Rob and Steve.  This was taken after we hiked up a little mountain on the same day we enjoyed some hot tubs.


These next few are of our whole group on the Kaikoura Penninsula Walk







Insanely gorgeous!  This is a NZ Fur Seal.

 This is the view out my bedroom window.  I sleep on the top bunk.  The creepy nun I was talking about is just below where you can see.

This is the rope bridge I was dangling off. 

And the sunrise I slept through, nice that someone took a picture!

The water is VERY different from home, SO blue!

While we were at the Topps Farm hanging out with the 2 day old lambs and enjoying tea I also picked some daffodils with Leah

WARM sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment